The fact brokers have been breathing a collective sigh of relief since meeting the January deadline for Financial Services Authority compliance does not mean their regulatory worries are over.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insurtech funding in 2018 close to all time record
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins