The fact brokers have been breathing a collective sigh of relief since meeting the January deadline for Financial Services Authority compliance does not mean their regulatory worries are over. The
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re
- Analysis: Home, sweet connected home