Corporate social responsibility has become one of the buzz phrases of the financial services industry in recent years.
Its popularity has been boosted by a number of high-profile financial scandals
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform
- Blog: Revolutionising the motor claims experience by offering choice, not just replacement vehicles
- Rob Terry appears in court over Quindell indemnity claim
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'