In two recent cases, the Court of Appeal has considered the question of liability to trespassers.
In Rhind v Astbury Water Park (2004), the claimant had dived into a lake at the defendant's premise
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners