Momentum supporting the full disclosure of commission paid to brokers is building. In my opinion, the question is whether brokers are prepared to address the issue or whether they will wait for di
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3