- Announces a major overhaul of its insurance business in a move that could mean 2500 job cuts. This follows a strategic review of the business to focus on increasing sales capabilities a
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners