Mr Gregg consulted his GP, Dr Scott, for a painless lump in his left armpit. Dr Scott diagnosed a benign tumour. When Mr Gregg later visited a different GP with the same complaint, he made an iden
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurtech firm raises further £6m with plans to expand internationally
- Guidewire 2017: Chatbots could aid in compliance and fraud fighting
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers