The impending roll-out of Solvency II in Europe and the introduction of Sarbanes-Oxley in the US are urging insurers to develop advanced frameworks to mitigate against operational risk losses.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: Database overload