The definition of 'physical damage' to property under an insurance policy was recently considered by the Court of Appeal in Pilkington UK Ltd v CGU Insurance Plc (January 2004). The judgement is
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?