By Jeremy Golden.
Alternative or renewable energy (RE) - defined as wind, solar, biomass, geothermal and wave/tidal power - so far accounts for a small proportion of total electricity generated. In
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Insurance firms 'should lower premiums for Tesla cars'
- Motor premiums to fall next year from Ogden and whiplash changes: EY
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners