An analysis by the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC) has praised a new legal standard adopted in both Kansas and Texas in 2005 as an effective tool to balance consumer pro
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber