By European Union (EU) standards, the Russian (re)insurance market is still underdeveloped. Until recently, it was difficult to make even informed estimates on what the 'real' market was worth and
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'