Europe's reinsurers have seen their financial strength stabilise after a two-year period of downward pressure, according to a new report from AM Best.
The rating agency said that strong accident ye
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'