Nick Golden, formerly director of reinsurance at Royal & Sun Alliance and now of the Donald Macdonald Partnership, argues that there is no such thing as a "perfect reinsurance strategy". Introducing t
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'