The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) has adopted the Market Conduct Surveillance Model Law based on a version recently put forth by the National Conference of Insurance Legis
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs