The Insurance Amendment Act 2004 has come into effect for the insurance industry on Bermuda.
The Act, which amends the Insurance Act 1978, was passed by both the House of Assembly and the Senate of
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs