The Insurance Amendment Act 2004 has come into effect for the insurance industry on Bermuda.
The Act, which amends the Insurance Act 1978, was passed by both the House of Assembly and the Senate of
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance