The Insurance Amendment Act 2004 has come into effect for the insurance industry on Bermuda.
The Act, which amends the Insurance Act 1978, was passed by both the House of Assembly and the Senate of
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in