Times were hard for the world reinsurance market in late 2001 and early 2002, and Argentina added to the troubles as it faced an unprecedented economic and financial crisis.
The final blow was a de
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'