The effects of the unprecedented level of losses in 2005 continue to be felt within the global insurance and reinsurance market. Rating downgrades are announced almost daily, with the situation so
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Guidewire 2017: 95% of investment in distribution 'will be wasted'
- Agora receives approval to begin underwriting in 2018
- Chubb establishes Asia-Pacific division to target SMEs
- China to increase life insurers' foreign ownership cap