Schemes of arrangement are becoming so popular that not only have they crossed the Atlantic to the US, but insurers and reinsurers are starting to see their benefit in central Europe.
The lure of q
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Fraud focus – Message from the editor
- Blog: Don't overlook commercial fire risk
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers
- BP Marsh sees profits double from asset sales
- CII sells historic £19m Aldermanbury office
- Loss adjuster rankings 2017: Foreword by CILA