Situations involving wording mistakes are surprisingly common. For example, a broker presents a reinsurer with a slip that includes a variation in the terms that were agreed as between the
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Director of Content's comment: Insurance dynasties - Who will be the next predator?
- This month: That sinking feeling