Japan market still showing slow growth ...
The world's second-largest non-life market displayed very slow growth in recent years, mainly due to the weakness of the economy until recently and a near
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role