Venezuela's premium growth
Venezuelan premium income rose by 13.7% in real terms over 2003. The rise has been attributed to rate adjustments. Written premiums amounted to $1.77bn against $1.25bn in
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'