CLEMENS MUTH, head of economic and insurance research at Munich Re.
What do you consider to be the main problems facing the industry in 2004?
The key challenge for the reinsurance industry remains t
- Insurers slam EU motor proposals incorporating Vnuk ruling
- Electric, not autonomous vehicles keeping underwriters up at night
- Amazon put on 'beauty parade' to pitch as motor MGA
- Industry slams Tesla’s ‘misleading’ autopilot feature
- Ardonagh MGA division to exit loss-making personal lines
- Rising star: Claire Tyler, Allianz
- IFED discovers £165,000 worth of 'opportunistic fraud' in nationwide crackdown