What does the reinsurance industry really think? To find out, Reinsurance Magazine's new fortnightly Rethink column will be quizzing readers on the main issues of the day.
The first Rethink survey
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Jonathon Brown hired as Compare the Market CEO
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'