It is a long established principle of English law that insurance contracts are based on the principle of utmost good faith. Section 17 of the Marine Insurance Act 1906 (which applies to all (re
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m