Originally used for determining baseball players' salaries, 'baseball arbitration' (as it is now called) offers advantages if used in the right circumstances, but it is neither without risk nor
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise