Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Anthony Foster, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A ‘photo-shopped' credit card sized image of ‘me' collecting a Masters green jacket from Tiger Woods (which I still have) courtesy of Lorega.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Never seen any as have always been too busy working! (The truth!!).
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Michael Atherton (although it's a love-hate thing!).
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Wings (great Chinese restaurant frequented by Swintonites and friends).
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship