Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Paul Copeland, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A bottle of cherry vodka in the shape of a lady's stiletto.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Ranulph Fiennes, very inspiring.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Morrissey, by a mile!
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Radisson Hotel Bar, never a dull moment.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
- Insurers slam EU motor proposals incorporating Vnuk ruling
- Electric, not autonomous vehicles keeping underwriters up at night
- Amazon put on 'beauty parade' to pitch as motor MGA
- Industry slams Tesla’s ‘misleading’ autopilot feature
- Ardonagh MGA division to exit loss-making personal lines
- Rising star: Claire Tyler, Allianz
- Aviva ends agency with GRP