Post caught up with LV Broker operations director Kevin Gill, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A Road Runner goody bag.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
My mum. Alternatively Noël Gallagher.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: The changing landscape of identity theft
- Motor premium upturn 'on the horizon' after modest Q4 price cuts: Confused and WTW
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise