Post caught up with LV Broker operations director Kevin Gill, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A Road Runner goody bag.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
My mum. Alternatively Noël Gallagher.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?