Post caught up with LV Broker commercial lines MD Mike Crane, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Decent Coffee and Bacon Buttie - essential for rejuvenating the body for day two!
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
In all the years going to BIBA still yet to make it to see any of the keynote speakers. Will have to do it this year!
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Thanks to google I am torn between Emmeline Pankhurst and Danny Boyle..
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Panacea of course....
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Ageas UK closes in on chief risk officer
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Fly BMI collapse highlights insurance gap
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen
- FCA issues warning over clone broker
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud