Post caught up with LV Broker MD Phil Bunker, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Pens - however many I collect, they always seem to have disappeared when I need one
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
I once ate a fabulous kebab at 2am in the morning - I can't remember where it came from
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'