Post caught up with LV Broker MD Phil Bunker, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Pens - however many I collect, they always seem to have disappeared when I need one
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
I once ate a fabulous kebab at 2am in the morning - I can't remember where it came from
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines