Post caught up with LV Broker MD Phil Bunker, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Pens - however many I collect, they always seem to have disappeared when I need one
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
I once ate a fabulous kebab at 2am in the morning - I can't remember where it came from
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'