Post caught up with LV Broker MD Phil Bunker, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Pens - however many I collect, they always seem to have disappeared when I need one
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
I once ate a fabulous kebab at 2am in the morning - I can't remember where it came from
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Axa fraud head and IFB stalwart Richard Davies passes away
- Roundtable: Tackling ghost broking before it spreads further
- FCA prepares for no deal Brexit
- RSA: Driverless cars 'no longer space age fantasy'
- Paris attacks victims' claim against French state rejected
- Blog: Revolutionising the motor claims experience by offering choice, not just replacement vehicles
- Brokers had 'no warning' over April UK withdrawal