Profit before tax stood at £261.3m. In the first half of the previous year it was £292.8m.
Its combined operating ratio for the half was 92.5%, a slight improvement on H1 2018 when it was 92.9%.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- More than half of London market risks placed electronically in Q2
- Allianz creates digital claims role
- This week: Think! tech drive
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress