The transaction is expected to complete in the second half of 2019.
It was reported last month that Allianz were in talks to buy the business, having beaten off competitors such as Direct Line.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry