The insurer said that the improvement was “due to the group implementing a reinsurance arrangement”, consisting of a loss portfolio transfer combined with adverse development cover.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Lloyd's execs encouraged by more disciplined underwriting
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch