I’m sure I wasn’t the only one to wince after Saga wrote down the value of its insurance business by £310m at the beginning of April, and unveiled a new strategy, moving from securing new customers on
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars