Waggel, led by CEO Andrew Leal and former Apprentice contestant Ross Fretten, launched on 10 December. Since then, it has exceeded its customer acquisition targets, according to Leal.
He told Post:
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?