Speaking to Post, Geoff Carter, CEO of Sabre, said the insurer works with around 1000 brokers in the UK but is now interested in adding insurtech platforms to its distribution model.
“We work with
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims