Employing almost 4.5 million people, the leisure and hospitality industry is crucial to the UK economy. The sector, which represents 10% of gross domestic product, is expected to grow to £257bn by
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Victor names incoming UK boss
- Aviva's Neos hopes to double UK customer base by year end
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry