The telematics revolution has only penetrated a handful of countries thus far with the UK, Italy and the US leading the drive. In 2013 around 296 000 telematics policies were sold in the UK, whilst US
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned