Moss was a group CEO of Aviva for five years until he resigned in 2012, following his decision that “it was in the best interests of the company that he step aside to make way for new leadership”.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Tim Harris to join Direct Line as CFO
- Keoghs swoops for Newcastle firm’s insurance practice
- Blog: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- RSA appoints Ireland CEO
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch