Kiran Bassi, a former Aon Hewitt consultant, shared her experiences in an online blog.
She alleged that during her time at Aon, she experienced multiple incidences of sexism that led her to quit the
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Analysis: Rash of cancelled cover highlights the role of the broker
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?