Dye, pictured, replaces Amanda Blanc, whose tenure was cut short when she left her role as EMEA CEO at Zurich.
Dye will serve a one year term, after which the board chair role will revert to a two
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Tim Harris to join Direct Line as CFO
- Keoghs swoops for Newcastle firm’s insurance practice
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- RSA appoints Ireland CEO
- Blog: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?