Bailey will join Pikl as head of pricing. He joins from Co-op insurance where he has worked as a motor customer modelling manager and development pricing manager for over three years.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry