The six roles comprise a head of operations and head of major loss within each of business’ three key regions – North, South and all Ireland.
Regional managers, Toby Knight, Martin Allan and David O
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early
- Ageas and Ardonagh’s Uris extend deal with £200m contract
- Inshur appoints former Uber boss