He will be replaced by Simon Badley, who will assume the role during July 2019.
Badley joins Open GI from Iress where he was UK CEO. He has over 14 years of experience in leadership roles having
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech