The appointment is a part of L&G’s FTSE 100 strategy to grow its business in this sector and continue to improve processes for its brokers and consumers.
Prior joined L&G in 2016 as an insurance
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?