In this position, Smart will work closely with McLarens CEO Gary Brown and the firm’s global management team.
Smart served as McLarens managing director in the UK and Europe for more than five years.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation