The insurer is waiting for sign off from the individual’s current employer, Watson told Post.
He said: “In the structure I announced towards the end of last year, one of the roles I announced was a
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?