Carnegie-Brown, who became chair in 2014, also became chairman of Lloyd’s of London in 2016.
He will be replaced by Robin Freestone, who has been a non-executive director at the price comparison site
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland