The newly merged division will fall under the leadership of Stephanie Smith, chief operations officer. It is understood there are no redundancies as a result of the restructure.
A spokesperson for
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- Tributes paid to former ABI man
- Financial services Brexit bill approaches £4bn as preparations slow