Fairchild left the network last Friday after four and a half years in the role. His successor, O’Connor, is promoted with immediate effect from his earlier role as chief commercial officer.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property